Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Naruto: Star Gazers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheStarGazer
Anonymous

Naruto: Star Gazers Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Star Gazers   Naruto: Star Gazers I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar - 4:43

Naruto: Star Gazers 7urdxKp

ⓝⓐⓡⓤⓣⓞ: STAR GAZERS

With the fourth great shinobi war now long over, an eerie, lasting peace lay blanketed over the shinobi world. With the lack of open and major combat, the use for the shinobi fell into a depression. Training was mostly handled within the confines of a home or a group of friends and outlawed among the minor countries. As the final Kages succumbed to their old age and died, their positions were never filled. Instead, the single power the Kage was split among parties which formed The Council of Light. With this split and balanced power, the peace was maintained for hundreds of years with only minor issues arising through out the shinobi nations. Everything seemed to be well all over the world and peace seemed to be eternity.

Everything changed, however, when information that minor nations were funding a new shinobi program came to light. While most assumed it was just to handle bandits in the distant countries, it was a direct violation of laws set by the end of the Fourth Shinobi War. The great nations are stuck between a rock and a hard place with no options other than to begin training shinobi on their own in retaliation. This is where you begin your story, as a new recruit in the shinobi academy, you represent one of the first children to learn the art in hundreds of years. How will you use this knowledge to shape the world around you? How far will you go to reach your goals?

Look into the skies and seek your answer. Don't spend your time under just one moon, come Star Gaze with us!

● HOME ● guidebook ●  ADVERTISING ● staff

Naruto: Star Gazers L2_s2_v2
Back to top Go down

Naruto: Star Gazers
Page 1 of 1