Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Naruto Divine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ND Staff
Anonymous

Naruto Divine Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Divine   Naruto Divine I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 4:29

Naruto Divine Jzjsk5
It has been 50 years since the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War. With Naruto and Sasuke sealing Kaguya, finally settling their score, and releasing all of the victims of Infinite Tsukuyomi, their act of benevolence would usher the world into a new era; one where peace is everlasting. Naruto, as the Seventh Hokage, made it his duty to bring reform to the entire world. First, he would establish the United Shinobi Nations; an organization he felt would be able to maintain peace after his death. Next, to symbolize friendship between each nation, after rebuilding the Valley of End, and renaming it the Valley of the Beginning, Naruto made sure to have the United City built.

Working in unison with his former teammate, Sasuke, Naruto gave Sasuke the authority to form an organization of his own; one that would be able to bring his kind of “justice”. Wanting nothing more than to protect Naruto and the world at large, Sasuke decides to establish the United Shinobi Police; a group that would make sure criminals no longer bring terror to the world. Having a prison built in the Land of Iron, this was Naruto’s way of keeping ties with the government ran by samurai, and a way to allow criminals to repent without the worry of being killed in an “eye-for-an-eye” type system. Strengthening his bonds with everyone around the world, Naruto was finally able to die in peace.

Now, 100 years later, the world is still at peace. Yet, there has been a strange feeling going around lately. While there have been no wars, everybody has been quiet. It has quite literally been years since the hidden villages or the Land of Iron has gathered together. While society remains calm, with the upcoming Peace Festival (a celebration held every 50 years), it is expected for the shinobi to come out of there hiding to meet their peers from around the world, and share the stories of peace. Nobody knows what will happen, but everybody expects to have fun. Come join in on the fun, here on Naruto Divine!

Read more: http://narutodivine.proboards.com/thread/4566/advertisement#ixzz3S40XCotA
Back to top Go down

Naruto Divine
Page 1 of 1