Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

an unexpected confrontation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

an unexpected confrontation Empty
PostSubject: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 3:21

Do you really think it is a good idea to take the child that close to the village entrance? Don't for get she isn't just a child, she is a jinchūriki something that is of use to the village but could also be used against us if she ends up in the wrong hands.

The voices of the scraggily old women rang in the young Kazekage's mind, a frown played itself across her lips as she walked through the village towards the entrance, true she had no real reason to go to the entrance but she really just wanted to get away and help her Shirakawa feel welcome and like she had some freedom, casting her blue gaze to the clear sky, she frowned remembering her argument against the old crow.

I too am a Jinchuriki or have you forgotten? I also happen to be the Kazekage and I demand that I be allowed to take a child, that's what she is, to the entrance. All she does it sit in a room it's unfair.

Pausing in her step, she looked up at the entrance, a light wind had picked up and ruffled her dark long red hair and her Kazekage robes.. Looking behind her she pulled her lips back in a smile trying to look cheerful as she watched the life in the village buzz around
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Otori. Shirakawa

Otori. Shirakawa

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 3:45

She followed closely behind the Kazekage. It was one of the very few times she was allowed outside anywhere, apart from school. She kept going over in her head about her father almost throwing a fit while she was getting ready. He was on the Council of Elders, but she still didn't think that constituted such over protection of her. Its not like he showed an interest in her life, or studies.

Her mother was little better, but she seemed to care only a very little about her being taken out by the Kazekage. She was always busy with... She didn't even know, but it wasn't likely anything interesting.

Her attention was brought back to the present, as the Kazekage stopped, both of them in front of the entrance to the village, a long narrow, naturally formed crevice in the stone that seperated the village from the outside world. This was the closest to being away from the village she had ever been, and it felt... strange. She had the odd urge to run, not just anywhere, but away from the village. She knew it was endless desert, but she didnt even know what desert was, other than a bunch of hot sand, which didn't tell her much.

She didn't, of course, having been trained long ago to not give into urges, and to contain all feelings and such, which didn't surprise her that she just stood staring. She looked at the Kage after a few moments, unsure of what to do, or what she wanted her to do, if anything. She remained silent, and just waited.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 4:00

A vague shadow could be seen off in the distance coming ever so closer to the village. It was Kotetsu adorning the prominent akatsuki robes with a custom hood. Along with Kunori, on a personal mission to recruit people and grow the Akatsuki to its former glory.

As he closed the distance to the gates of Suna, Kotetsu couldn't help to notice how beautiful the city seemed as the sky glared with passion, as a golden orange, as if a reflection of the sand But yet he also seemed to dislike and feel somewhat of some discomfort being in a dry, arid place such as this. Which is the opposite of where he is from back in Kirigakure.

"I can't wait to see the talent we find here" stated kotetsu with a hopeful and cheerful tone in his voice. "Is there anywhere you think we should check first?" He directed towards Kunori, as to start small talk to pass the time as they came up onto then gate.
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 5:51

Kunori stuck close to her new-found companion, her nose wrinkled in disgust at the heat as she swung her arms close to her sides. Attached to her back was her katana, her choice of weapons.

"I can't stand this heat, a disgusting... but beautiful choice of habitance.." she remarked as her eyes scanned the land before her.. Looking to Kotetsu, she tilted her head. "I say we head directly into the village" she lifted a single arm and flicked her index finger till it pointed in the direction of the village.

"If we come in 'peace' we are bound to be more welcome.." she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 4:59

Crowds gathered behind the rocky borders that protected the desert village, staying close to the buildings so they be able to get inside should anything catastrophic break out. Many had looks of terrifying worry, while some had no doubt in their hearts as they watched the Kazekage and the village weapon as she was referred to approach the narrow passageway that would have led to the outside world. Hiruma did not blame them, though instead of looking at the two jinchurikis' backs, he saw the two kunoichi from the front. Standing on top of the rocky borders, he could see them nearing the narrow passageway. He was there on orders from the elders to see to it that his little activity translates smoothly.As the "Judge of the Sky", he would watch the two and if anything happens, live up to his reputation as the village's "trashman" and dispose of the problem effective immediately. Although he did not know the little girl so well, he did know the Kazekage who he sometimes acted as a bodyguard and dvisor for as a member of the village council. She was reserved, determined, and was not conquered by fear. If a bond were to be established, it would be between the two of them, making the trashman's job unnecessary.

"Off the two of you go", Hiruma said, offering them to see the vast desert that laid out there. Meanwhile.............

Sunagakure guards were positioned behind the rocky barracks. As soon as the two came into view, two guards came in front of the entrance. No one remained alive to remember that day where the two men had entered into the village to kidnap the Kazekage. Therefore, the robes were foreign to the new generation asn any other. When they came close, they were inquired about their identities and purpose of visit.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 5:11

Katokari seemed to ignore the feeling of worry that clung to the air as continued to walk.

"See that man up there? that's Hiruma, he's a good friend of mine" She smiled as she looked up to where he stood.

"Hey Hiruma!" She called to him, "How are you this evening?" pausing she looked over the desert, though she usually wore regular clothing to go out she decided this time it would be best to wear her Kazekage kimono.

brushing her hair out of her face, her blue eyes seemed to shine brightly anyone who knew her well could tell she was bursting with excitement, but she kept it well under wraps when she spoke.

"How does it look out there?"

Last edited by Katokari on Sun 1 Feb - 1:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otori. Shirakawa

Otori. Shirakawa

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 5:22

She followed close behind the Kazekage, her face mask hiding her straight faced lips, no reaction from them whatsoever anyway, but gazing out into the open sands as they approached the desert, it was.... Inspiring, yet chilling all at once. It was so vast, and so far, you couldn't see the end of it, yet there was so much there. It made her feel... Small.

She blinked, realizing the Kazekage had said something, and took a moment to realize what it was that she had said. She took a moment to think of what exactly to say, but there was little to be said. She kept it basic in reply, "Vast, and empty." She didn't sound excited, but the look in her eyes betrayed her real feelings, almost a fear of how open the desert was.

She blinked after a moment, seeing two figures approaching from the desert towards the village. Two of them, both wearing black robes with red splotches on them, something she didn't recognize. If they were enemies, they would not be so foolish as to come right up into the village like this, but they don't have anything with them, so they are not merchants or refugees either... They seemed nothing but strange to her, an anomaly that couldn't make any sense in their purpose or meaning.

She pointed at them, hoping the Kazekage knew something she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 5:44

A sly grin shown across Kotetsu's face, upon hearing Hiruma, as if already irritated at the attitude. "Who are you to give orders to strangers, who you know nothing of" replying to him without looking up to him but continued up to the now guarded gate.

One in range of the two shinobi his hands slid out of the end of his robes sleeves with the palms slightly up, as if he isn't here for violence. "We mean no harm, and are wanting just to enter the city for personal business" pausing briefly "Now will you let us by peacefully or.." His voice trailed of as to insinuate they would enter by force if necessary.

Even with his hands raised his body was tensed and ready to react to any type of altercation. In which he had already thought of the cleanest and quickest way to take care of the two shinobi before him.
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 7:26

Kunori remained close to him but didn't open her mouth to speak. Her eyes narrowed forward locking onto the group of people near the entrance, watching each one in turn like a hawk not blinking even once.

Quite a few of them...... and the kazekage?.. interesting, quite young to. Kunori let her head fall to the side as she watched. the other... an academy student narrowing her eyes up, she locked them on to the man called Hiruma. and he is a jounin.. probably going to be more trouble then he looks

Sighing she rubbed the bridge of her nose and tore her gaze from them but still remained quiet
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 2:06

Hiruma waved back.

"Nice and sunny" Hiruma replied directly, with a light smile. Then he saw Otori point towards the village entrance, where two guards had stopped them for a brief interrogation. Hiruma made his way over there and permitted them to enter with "off you go".

But the male was nasty and snarky in his response. "Careful. I can make trash very dreadful of me", Hiruma replied drly, referring to his two aliases as "Dread" and "Trashman". He would have liked to grind his wires against the flesh of another human being once more.

The two guards at the borders permitted them entrance, partially out of fear. Hiruma would do well to fellow them from above the walls to keep an eye on their suspicious activities.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 2:16

"eh? Himura.. What's going on?" Katokari asked as she parted from Shirakawa's side, landing her gaze onto the two intruders.

"And who are you?" she asked, taking a difference stance then before, her eyes became more guarded as she watched the two enter. Arms folding across her chest a frown played across her face. "What is your business here... if you have any, if you don't I bid you farewell and ask you to be on your way"

Back to top Go down
Otori. Shirakawa

Otori. Shirakawa

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 4:47

The individuals were closer now, and she could see the slight red splotches from before were red clouds on their robes. It was odd, to say the least. The design seemed only slightly familiar, perhaps from a history book or something, but she couldnt place it. It was distinguishing if nothing else, making en impression.

There seemed to be some kind of altercation between the two newcomers and the Jonin guards, as well as 'Hiruma' as he was called, the Trashman of Sunagakure. It seemed a strange nickname to her, but perhaps he had garbage jutsu. Or pollution, or something, she wasn't sure, she had never met him before.

The Kazekage stepped in, questioning the newcomers as well, leaving her behind. She did not think it wise to approach, being the weakest here, and the individuals could be equal to the kage, or at least skilled enough to use her as a bargaining chip if she put herself in that position. Of course, simply being here put her at risk, if that was the case, but with so many Jonin and the Kage here, it was difficult to think that she was in any serious danger.

As far as she knew, they were just travelers with an odd sense of fashion. Maybe thats all they are, who knows? Either way, she showed as little care as she was able, wanting more to see more of the desert, or anything beyond.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 5:17

Directing his words towards Hiruma saying, "If I were you, I would hold your tounge" his attitude portrayed him as being cocky yet he was just confident in his skill to hold his own against many different types of shinobi, but still feeling irritated by the comment of the Suna ninja. "Also I have no reason to fear you nor do you me, but trust me, I can change that as you supppsedly could" Kotetsu hissed back

He then passed through the gate to where they were then confronted and questioned by the Kazekage. "Yes, we do have business here, but its personal" stopping once he noticed the little girl that shadowed behind the Kage. "You also may ask us to, but doesn't necessarily mean we will"

His attention kept being drawn to the girl present with the kage. Her energy seemed similar to the kages yetbat the same time totally different. What is this strange energy Kotetsu thought to himself, since he didn't know they were both carrying a tailed beasts. Which he is only familiar with the tailed beast chakara that was from his country. "You" His head tilted to the side as he pointed to Otori, "What special story do you contain? What is the weird sensation coming from you and the Kage?"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 6:52

There is something interesting about those two Kunori thought as she looked between the kazekage and the young girl. Such strange chakra.... powerful...

Kunori stepped up closer and gave a slight tug onto Kotetsu's.. In a low voice she muttered

"their chakra levels are extremely high, I can sense it.... do you?" as she spoke she continued to looked between the two.
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 3:35

The cloaked man seem insistent in increasing hostilities with Hiruma, to his dismay. Something ticked him off that this man was a shinobi, and though cocky, there was some merit behind that cockiness that represented his strength. Katokari showed up at the front of the passage to confront the two foreigners. It seemed like they had urgent business here, enough that they would even refuse the Kazekage's request to leave at her command. This would mean that the trashman had to step in for the job. Although he was not a sag of old flesh and bones, he still may not be able to solo the two of them at once. No, his pupil Watari - the ANBU Captain of Suna, was more proper for the job. Watari was far younger and had surpassed him in the wire weapionry combat arts. His student, who he often served as a mere bodyguard to. Well, Dread was always ready for his grave to be in the desert.

"Heh. Arrogant boy", Hiruma muttered to himself from way up top on the rocky borders. Just then the man pointed at Otori, inquiring her about her special chakra. These people did not seem like your everyday entrants into Sunagakure. Hiruma kept his hands behind his back....
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 4:20

Fury rose in the kazekage's gut at his tone. Stepping in front of the student she angled her gaze directly onto the male.

"If you have business here, it is with I.. Not my student." she spoke calmly, though the arrogance annoyed her. "You speak to me and you ask me the questions not to my student."

She looked from the male akatsuki to Himura to the girl then back to the male. "If you have business here we can discuss it in my office in a more proper manner" folding her arms she stood still, firm in her spot as she stared down the akatsuki pair.
Back to top Go down
Otori. Shirakawa

Otori. Shirakawa

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 6:05

She narrowed her eyes at the man just as the Kage stepped in front of her, defensively. She shook her head, at the man, and spoke after the Kage did. "There is no special story about me. Your foolish to assume such." She left it short and simple, these people were not worth any more of her time, and she was sure the Kage or one of the various Jonin would come and take care of them quickly enough.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't looking forward to seeing Jonin in action, or even the Kage. To see what real power was, to perhaps be inspired, or just know that she could be useful, or perhaps even more so, free. She waited the reactions of everyone, and hoped to see the power of the Kage in action, but did not expect it. She did expect the Jonin to come in and show their abilities, which would be good as well. Better than watching her classmates fumble around each other.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 6:44

Kotetsu payed no attention to Hirume's comment, mainly because he did not hear it, but instead he raised his left hand to Kage with one finger up as to tell her to be quiet. "Shh, my business isn't with you" he then took a step to the side but not.towards them to once again be able to view the girl.

"It would be foolish not to" he said with his hand now pointing the her instead "You shouldn't let others speak for you or restrict you from speaking for yourself" the whole time his thought were scrambling around in his head to try and figure out what these two girls were. Although they had similar energy, he wasn't interested in Katokari. Mainly because she was already the Kazekage, but the other one was still a young and developing shinobi that could be used to help their cause.

"Go on don't let them hold you back, go ahead and ask them what we are talking about" he once again encouraged her, and then reciting one of his favorite poems and it's meaning."Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Kotetsu paused briefly before telling the meaning, to let it sink in. "When you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself from the possibilities of a new reality. So don't let them lie to you, you are special"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 8:17

Listening carefully, Kunori remained by Kotetsu's side, finally she had a thought.

"Oh come now Kotetsu you really believe the academy student to be of use to us? I mean sure we are welcoming everyone but wouldn't you go for someone that seems to have some strength?"

her eyes casted over towards Himura. "I'm sure there are more stronger members of the sand.. she looks like she barely gets out of her home room." Kunori meant no harm by her words, but her lack of feeling made her unknowing to her harsh words.
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 4:05

Hiruma kept detail note of their conversation, his analytical attention to inferences and implications made by the two black-clad warriors never wavered during the entire duration of their unexpected confrontation. The man seemed to very interested in the girl, which of course was not good for Otori was a jinchuriki. They seemed to pick up a trace of that. This made Hiruma very interested in the pair, and if Hiruma is very interested in this case, then the possibility that the desert would invite two more skeletons to its depths as their graves opens up.

The man referred to Otori as someone special, to which Hiruma amusingly replied:

"Aren't we all?"

The female spoke to her companion, the words of which Hiruma picked up. It appeared to be that they were looking for strong "unique" shinobi for their cause. Without a doubt, these people were ninjas too. Now Hiruma suspected that they might be threats. Were they here to take Otori away?

"Thou shalt not pass," Hiruma said.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 4:24

tossing her head to the side, Katokari watched Kotetsu.

"You have some nerve coming into my village like this. You have yet to announce whom you are and why you are here, yet you say you are here on business, business that occurs in the Sand. " Katokari rarely ever talked this formally, she rarely ever had to put a sense of authority in her voice but now, she held her head up and spoke.

"You are a fool to talk to me in such a manner, I could have had the guards already take your heads but I believe we can handle this in a civil way.. If you wish to continue this business in the Sand you will speak to me and will speak if Hiruma speaks to you. If you defy what I am asking of you I will have you escorted away from the Sand and the Wind country" As she spoke she folded her arms across her chest.

"Now, which would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Otori. Shirakawa

Otori. Shirakawa

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 5:33

Things really seemed like they were going to get heated, and very intense. The smart thing for her would probably to leave the area, and leave these two to the adults, but she wanted something cool to see. She knew it was irrational, but she just wished the kage would kick their asses already. It would be fun to see.

She was not amused by the mans pestering of her, telling her to ask to ask about what makes her special. She wasn't special, other than her father being a members of the Elders Council, which did not have many perks for her. She had a thought then. Did they want to ransom her? "I'm not going with you, my father won't pay whatever you think he might." They were truly foolish, thinking to come into the village and fail so miserably at ransoming someone. She wasn't even out of the Academy, and she could random people better than them!

She was almost certain these people were a joke, or she was in a genjutsu, and this was a test by her teachers. She sighed, cause going out into the desert with the Kage would be nice, but she raised her hands up, and put them together, forming the proper handsign, and tried to release the genjutsu that was not there. "Kai!" And... nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 6:20

"All can be of use, no matter the age" he replied to Kunori, then hearing the smart remark 'aren't we all' from Hirume, Kotetsu barked back"Yes, we all are in some way or another but alot don't see it" his hand once again rose briefly to point but this time to the Kazekage. "Because of people like her"

His full attention now turned back to Katokari with his voice starting to rise "You wanna say that to me? Well you have some nerve to title it your village, when it is the people's village. It shouldn't be ruled or governed by the Kage but in stead by the villagers." With little hesitation in his voice, Kotetsu's words seemed more demanding "So in a sensible reality it should be given back to the people through peace or revolution" then refering to Otori "I bet this little girl isn't able to do just about anything by herself. What secrets does Suna have locked up in her?"

He then directed his statements to the girl. "Has it never dawned on you to ask why the keep you confined? I haven't been here but shortly, and I can see the villagers look upon you differently." Kotetsu was trying to put this in her head "Don't. Believe everything they tell you because everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not always the truth."

Once again a smile was brought to his face at the irony. "I have no reason to lie for only enemies speak the truth, while friends and family lie endlessly to protect their loved ones"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 20:52

Kunori grinned as she listened to the kage speak, then she laughed

"All you kages are the same, you are all bloody stupid! Once you attain the position all of you sheep so highly look upon, you lose what you once were." she side stepped and casted a glance towards Otori. "Like I said, this poor girl looks like she barely sees the sun." she looked back to the kage.

"you will let us pass and continue our business here or you will regret the day you were assigned kage.. maybe even the day you were born."
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 3:19

Hiruma could see that they were being resilient when the Kazekage gave them the option to come quietly or leave. Even Otori does not wish to speak to them. This means that the two renegades have chosen the wrong option. And in Sunagakure, defying the Kazekage means death.

Hiruma stood on the edge of his side of the rocky walls.

"You two are funny people. You must come from a lost world. This is a ninja village - this country's military. A military without a commander cannot protect its people. Plus, I don't take a bunch of strangers harassing two perfectly normal girls well. Lady Kazekage, I'm not so old that I can't do my duty in taking our the trash. Give the order and I will kill these two on the spot", Hiruma stated, standing firm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unexpected confrontation   an unexpected confrontation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an unexpected confrontation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The World :: Wind Country :: Sunagakura no sato :: Village Entrance-
Jump to: