Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Trespasser in the Leaf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 22:58

Vex nervously nodded and stood to follow, he was unsure of what he was doing or where he would end up, but he knew that to grasp ones future all you need do is but snatch it before it drifts away in the sands of time.

He walked a bit behind Kotestu almost in the same fassion that he had walked with his sensei so long ago. He noticed a woman approaching and hardened his face. It was one thing to become friendly with someone after a battle, but he had not fought with this person, and Vex mainly get's to know someone through a fight or a spar, how he has always been.

As the woman hissed her question, he merely watched with a hard expression. Kotetsu had been correct, though a little on the young side, Vex was much much more mature than others his age, mostly due to the grievances in his past, and the regrets that fill his heart.

Vex could speak for himself, and was not accustomed to allowing others to do it for him, so he gave a short and semi-polite bow before answering slowly with a low and dark voice. " My name is Vex Uchiha..."

Vex was much more comfortable around Kotetsu already because the two had fought each other in combat, and in vex's mind the best way to get to know someone is to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 23:12

Upon arriving to Kunori and hearing both of their words, he gave a slight bow in response to her. "How are things and who is your friend" he asked cheerfully, before gaining a more serious tone.

"As he said, he is Vex of the Uchiha and even though young, seems like he may be a good asset" pausing briefly to reanalyze their fight in his head, "He seems exceptionally skilled in Fire release, and taijutsu, along with being quick"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 23:24

She looked between the two men then down at Hikari, though she didn't smile nor give a 'bow' in response to Vex.

"This is Hikari, he is my traveling companion and will tag along side up Kotetsu." she responded to his words, before turning her gaze back to Vex.

"i suppose he may be of use to us, but he needs to learn respect. She folded her arms against her chest and her head tilted to the side as a sly smile slithered across her smile. "He could just be another brat.... does he know of our goal?" she asked looking back to her partner.
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 23:30

Vex cringed in his head at her words, as he thought " Respect is earned lady."

But other than gain an offended appearance he remained quiet, not wishing to bring about any hostilities, instead he remained near Kotetsu, being as of the two he was the only one Vex knew it was the logical choice and this woman didn't seem too friendly as is.

He watched the two of them talk between then two and grinned slightly thinking to himself. " Monsters? They called these people monsters ? Their only human, like me and like everyone else... Is that what they call people who have their own opinions these days? monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 0:04

Showing a friendly smile, "That will be fine" he said referring to the dog. Then trying to calm Kunori, he reminded her. "He is still quite young, so there is more than just respect needed to be learned" but he said reassuringly, "But I think he will be a great addition"

He then nodded his head, "He knows the main idea and goal" without pause he continued "From what he has told me, he has nearly the same exact goals" Kotetsu could now feel the tension between the two and seemed a bit unsteady, mainly because they just had a spar near the area and another could draw much attention. Which in turn may draw shinobi. In turn them seeing Vex with the unknown shinobi, they might draw comclusions, and could get him outted as a spy
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 3:36

the dog stopped growling as it looked between kunori and Kotetsu, it's tail wagging side to side. Yawning she stretched her arms up. "well, I've gathered all that I need from my hideout so I burned it." she nodded towards Kotetsu as her hand moved down her side and to the dogs ear.

"Are you sure we can trust him though" she nodded in Vex's direction. "He could be learning of what we are striding for and leaking it back to his village.."
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 4:38

Vex scoffed and spoke out quickly " You can trust me, I have been trying to join the Akatsuki for some time now, and how would I be leaking it back to my village if I am here with you now in this moment."

He smiled and then looked at kotetsu in a brotherly like way " Besides, I'm not one for spying or politics, if i truly had been against the Akatsuki i would have died at kotetsu's hand as i tried to defeat him in the name of my village."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 23:10

Referring to Kunori's comment of getting her dog and finishing her business, "That is great. It means one less task we have to do before continuing to move forward." A smile flashed onto his face under his mask.

Kotetsu nodded, "Yes, I believe we can trust him." He couldn't help but to slightly laugh. "As vex stated, if I believed him to be against us, then we wouldn't be having this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trespasser in the Leaf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2