Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Trespasser in the Leaf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

Trespasser in the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 0:13

It was a beautiful day out, the air seemed fresh, the birds were chirping and singing, and the settling sound of a rushing waterfall. The water was a crystal blue color and reflected the sky's natural beauty, the sun which was shining brightly through the thin clouds that lingered overhead. There was also a forest located around the area.

For this Kotetsu knew it could be somewhat of a dangerous place, since it lies on the border of countries. Yet he seemed relaxed, adorning the leaf Anbu outfit he snatched earlier that, along with his own mask. Reason being was he was disguised as a leaf Anbu, while traveling through the fire country.

No one should be foolish enough to try and ambush someone of Anbu stature he thought to himself as he sat upon a fallen log that was located next to the base of the waterfall. "This place reminds me alot of home, yet it is more sunny" while sitting there Kotetsu gazed into the water and listened to the roar of the waterfall while deep in thought. I wonder who all visits this place still
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 2:11

Vex frequently came here to be away from the village, the forests outlying the leaf village were beautiful, and he almost never ran into anyone while training here. Vex was practicing throwing kunai knives at one target as he kicked and punched out at another simultaneously, for the most part he did well, and moved with a speed that was much quicker than many of the others of his age within the leaf village. His team mates were out doing things he didn't care to pay attention to and his sensei was the Hokage, and had business of his own to attend to, so Vex was here alone and training.

Vex threw a couple of kunai at a target, watching as they smashed into the dummies forehead before quickly spinning around committing a 360 heel kick, which landed with precision upon the next dummies nose area. Vex then spun around and yelled " Fire style, Fireball jutsu!" making a ring around his mouth with his thumb and index finger he blew fire over all of the dummies until they were ash. Finished for now with his training, he sat cross legged upon the ground and pulled out a sandwich from his pack before chowing down upon it with earnest.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 2:18

Kotetsu was deep in thought when the faint sounding 'Thud' of the kunai striking the dummies, snapped him out of it. Even though it broke his train of.thought, he played little attention to it, thinking it could easily be an animal, until he heard the use of a jutsu. Which intrigued his curiosity.

So he got up from his stump, and with no hesitation, headed off in the direction of the sound. To where he came upon what looked like a leaf shinobi. Kotetsu made no intention of introducing himself at the moment, but to sit back and watch the unknown person briefly. Mainly due to the fact of him being a missing ninja in disguise, and to gain information on leaf shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 2:23

Vex had just finished his sandwich when he had heard the snapping of twigs behind him, growling to himself he spun around so fast the movement was almost unable to follow, next thing he knew he was throwing a kunai knife and it wasn't until the knife was flying at what looked like to be an anbu that he gasped and quickly ran forward, once again with a speed so fast that he actually caught the kunai in his hand before it reached the mans mask.

" Shit, I'm sorry... forgive my actions, i just am very antsy and i do not often run into others out here..."

He bowed on one knee and lowered his head, a signal that he would accept any punishment the anbu deemed appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 2:35

He didn't flinch at the Kunai that was caught mere feet from him., and watched as the shinobi bowed to him apologetically. Kotetsu waited until the man was done talking and waited for a second as.to think of how to reply. "Don't worry about it, just don't let it happen again"

Then Kotetsu started wondering what a leaf shinobi was doing all the way out on the border. "What is it that you are doing out here?" He then referred back to the sounds he heard. "Was it training? If so, don't you know it can be real dangerous this close to the border?"
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 3:22

Vex listened to the man and slowly stood, he scoffed and shoook his head in annoyance. " I don't give a crap... I'm not appreciated enough in the village, nor particularly wanted anymore. I have secrets, that were made common knowledge...."

He sighed and then nodded " yes yes, I was training. And though I may not exactly find it that dangerous here, thank you for the warning."

Vex returned his kunai to it's sheath and then noticed something odd. Anbu never stick around this long, they say what their going to say and then leave, on top of that an Anbu member wouldn't be here unless he was specifically looking for Vex, so that led vex to think he was in trouble for
something.

"erm, are you here for a specific reason?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 3:53

Calmly he replied, "No, not really" His finger now moving back and forth, "Now, shouldn't you know anyways," a glare shown through his mask. "That the information or details of our missions aren't disclosed to the public"

Which a strong press off of the ground, Kotetsu jumped backwards a few meters and seemed to glide across the ground. Which upon landing.he planted his feet and slid back another foot. Where he then pushed off with his right foot and darted to the left with a couple of bounds before jumping up into the trees to be hidden.

"If you aren't appreciated, then why train to be stronger?" Kotetsu voice echoed from the canopy of trees. "And just because secrets are made common knowledge, doesn't mean it is useless or can not be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 19:27

Wanting to test just how far this Anbu would take this conversation Vex chuckled and said

" Well if your from the leaf village then you and everyone else have heard that i used to have contacts within the Akatsuki, that is why they do not appreciate me, and that is why they are afraid of me."

He decided to see just how good this Anbu member was, and what better way to test his strength than to face off against an Anbu, yes this could be considered treason but he did not particularly care, he was beyond the point of giving a shit about consequences any longer. Quickly he threw a group of kunai knives into the trees, knowing the Anbu would have to dodge them or deflect them, then directly after he puffed up his chest and called upon his chakra, letting it flow through him. It was rumored that this boy was the great grandson of the infamous Sasuke Uchiha, and he was about to give proof to these claims with an ability that was highly frowned upon even within clan Uchiha. "FIRE STYLE, GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU" Just as the fireball started to fly towards the area he had seen the Anbu enter,  he closed his eyes, and as he re opened them it was apparent that they had changed, the Mangekyo Sharingan. Vex silently waited for the fire to clear, and would try to use his ability against the Anbu, if successful, then he would have mastered it, if he fails, then that only tells him he must train much much harder before he can carry out his plans.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 19:55

Kotetsu weaved in and out from behind branches, in order for the limbs to block the kunai, attempting to conserve his energy. He also questioned "So your up for a spar, or are you attempting to blindly get yourself killed, by attacking someone of higher rank and stature" He then noticed the giant fireball heading in his direction, and knew he would have to block or counter.

His hands quickly weaved the needed signs before a decent amount of water flowed from his mouth. "Water release, Water Dragon Bullet" The water then formed a medium sized dragom head, which spat out a few blasts of water balls to strike the fireball, before launching itself into it and canceling it out.

Which in turn created a thick steam that lingered over the area and concealed vision beyond 15 feet. Kotetsu felt comfortable, since he was trained to do silent killings in the hidden mist technique. He was used to relying on his hearing an other senses, rather than sight to engage people in low visibility areas.
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 20:08

Vex had been standing and waiting for the man to come into vision but he never did, instead his fireball disintegrated into thin air leaving behind a thick mist that obstructed his vision, blotting out everything around him. "hmm..." he mused. He had recognized the water dragon bullet technique and smiled, he had a dragon technique of his own.

Beginning the appropriate hand signs he smiled and spoke out " Fire release, Great Dragon Fireball!"

The a fire ball flew from his lips seconds later and within mid air took the shape of a dragon, the fire seemed to roar out as it crashed into several of the trees in front of him, ripping them to shreds and burning most of them into unrecognizable forms , the area in front of Vex had literately been reduced to ash. " All i have to do is get him out of these trees."

On the downside, Vex had simply created an even largeer cloud of steam and mist... Which is not very smart when facing Anbu.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 20:26

Kotetsu heard the release of the jutsu and felt the heat from the dragon, heading in his direction. He then funneled chakara into his feet and used it to run up the tree he was situated in. When at the top, he pushed off the tree, jumping up above the jutsu and the lingering steam. Although he dodged the fire dragon jutsu, it felt as if he got a sunburn, from the intense heat that it put off.

While above the steam, his hands once again weaved signs. "Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field" he exclaimed as a sticky substance was spat out of his mouth and covered a small area where the shinobi was, attempting to trap vex in place.

Upon landing.on the ground, and back in the steam, Kotetsu slightly mocked the man, "You are strong and skilled, yet won't be able to beat me with fire release jutsu" before finishing his sentence, he was weaving signs again and a jet of water rising from the ground, heading off Into the direction that Vex was, when he performed his fire dragon. "Water Release: Rising Water Slicer"
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 20:33

Vex had heard the mans taunts and even heard him land to the right of him, he began to panick however when a syurpy substance splatted onto his feet, holding him in place, it wasn't soon after that he heard

"Water Release: Rising Water Slicer" Vex gasped and worked fast. Taking a gamble he breathed in and yelled " Fire style, Firebomb jutsu!" The fire bomb flailed almost angrily in the direction that he had heard the Anbu land in, hoping that it would buy him time he pumped chakra into his feet and surged forward attempting to rip the substance from his feet and legs. The gamble paid off and he began running as fast as he could directly up the nearest tree, not stopping to wait and see what would happen next.

Vex was utilizing his speed to try and stay away from the other shinobi for as long as possible while he worked out a new plan. Finally he smiled and decided that if he could not use his fire jutsu then he would just have to resort to his taijutsu.

He moved as fast as he could until he was directly behind the other shinobi, leaping forward he arced his right leg in a half circle and hoped for the best, if the attack landed it would smash right into the ninja's left side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 20:55

Once again he heard the sound of a raging flame coming towards which he then repeated his last jutsu."Water Release: Rising Water Slicer" kotetsu stated after performing the handsigns, which then another jet of water sliced through the ground and upon reaching the firebomb jutsu. It exploded from the ground to cut the attack in half and sent it off In two directions past him.

Kotetsu then heard the leaf shinobi circle around behind him at a quick pace. He then played into Vex's plan, by not dodging it, instead kotetsu raised his left arm to block and reduce the kicks power. Which still made him get knocked off balance and roll one complete time before recovering. By plantings his left hand into the ground and spinning up to his feet. But during the spin he slung out a few kunai in the direction he was kicked from.

"Is that all you have" he once again mocked, attempting to draw Vex into continuing to use Taijutsu, mainly because it was what he actually excelled in and was super fast himself. Kotetsu figured the slightly younger shinobi's skill in Taijutsu wouldnt be able to match his own, as for that is what he was technically created for. Which was to create a ultimate shinobi by bringing back the dreaded and feared prowess of the Kaguya clan, which also specialized in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 20:23

Vex easily caught on to what this man was trying to do and smiled a bit cockily, he has trained in the art of taijutsu his entire life, it is his specialty after all. Running forward Vex jumped in a wide arc and sent a kick flying downward directly towards the Anbu's forehead, but at the last second Vex disappeared and reappeared behind the man aiming a very deadly karate chop like attack at his upper right rib cage.

Should this attack lands there would be no escaping a broken rib or two, though vex has come to understand the way this man flow's and has paid enough attention to his movement's to know for a fact that this man was not of the leaf village.

Suddenly Vex stopped his attack inches from the mans ribs and stood upright, taking on a non offensive stance, he wished to know more.

"You are not of this place are you... You do not fight like most of the leaf ninja here, you are different, so the question that remains is...Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 21:54

As shinobi approached directly, he thought to himself This guy wouldn't be foolish enough to attack head on Now relying more on hearing than total sight. His hands raised up in a 'X' to seemingly block the attack, when in reality, kotetsu knew it was a ploy to throw him off guard.

As Vex appeared behind him and a karate chop headed towards his upper rib cage. Kotetsu's right side of his ribcage hardened and petruded 1/2 inch spikes, where the attack was going to land. Which didn't show because it didnt break through the clothing. Yet abruptly vex withdrew his attack and stood in a neutral position.

A smile was plastered on his face, yet hidden by his mask. "Even if your inquiry is true" the thrill and excitement of the battle didn't show in his voice. "What business would it be of yours"

Kotetsu now shifted his body around facing the shinobi, yet staring more at his legs and arms to pay attention to his movements. Also making sure not to look the mangekyou directly in the eye, for he has heard many tells of the sharingan and its lethality.
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 22:40

Vex rubbed his chin slowly as he pondered on where this man was from and what he was doing here. "Your exactly right, it isn't any of my business, however i am known throughout this country as someone who.. per say, does not give a shit..."

Vex smiled slowly and remembered the old days when he trained side by side with an old friend who had gone to join the Akatsuki, and how much this man reminds him of his old friend. He finally slowly held out his hand in a gesture of greetings.

" I know you are not Anbu so you can cut the act, however it's your lucky day, I do not feel compelled to go tattle on you and that means you would not feel compelled to kill me to keep your secret. My name is Vex of the Uchiha clan, great grandson of Sasuke Uchiha. The fight however short it may have been was quite entertaining."

Vex chuckled, still keeping his hand held out hoping the other would shake it in mutual respect. " It's not everyday i'm allowed to train with someone as good as you, and besides you remind me of an old friend, who I now presume to be dead."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 22:59

Kotetsu nodded his head in agrrement, to vex not attempting to turn him in, "My name is Kotetsu" with a brief pause "Tenrai-Kaguya" he now, started removing his mask which showed his unusual looks, from his Kaguyan lineage. "And I have to agree, it was an exciting skirmish"

Now referring to the shinobi's latest comment. Kotetsu replied, "May I ask who.you are speaking of?" His posture now relaxed as his demeanor was calm. "And why presumr them dead, did you see that person fall, with your own eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 23:08

This was a new sensation for Vex, he was mostly anti social and kept to himself though here after battling with this unknown ninja he felt completely at ease. Vex held different views than the rest of the leaf ninja so he never got along with them, and most of them were afraid of him because he was related to sasuke. It also doesn't help that when he was younger he watched his best friend drown as he stood by watching helplessly, thus gaining him his Mangekyo Sharingan at a young age. As the other stated that his name was Kotetsu, and of the Kaguya clan no less, Vex gasped slightly and began examining the man closely.

" Woah, I thought that all of the Kaguya were wiped out a long time ago... Now that I know what clan you hail from i am certain At my current skill level I would not have defeated you...

Vex bowed shortly and then responded to the Kotetsu's last statement. "Naa i never saw him fall with my own eyes, but it has been years since i heard from him, he left to join the Akatsuki a couple years back, and was my personal contact with the Akatsuki, he promised to get me into the organization once i was strong enough to prove myself worthy. So I train hard even though I have not had word from him in two years, I still hold hope that he may one day return and get me an invitation into the Akatsuki."

Vex then realized he had just told this stranger that he was heavily influenced by the akatsuki, coughing slightly he spoke up " Please do not repeat what you just heard me say, everyone already hates me enough because they simply suspect that I wish to join the Akatsuki, if they learn i actually do plan on finding them one day, they would imprison me or put me to death. Besides my Sensei is the leaf village Hokage."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 23:42

He replied, "They were wiped out." With out pause "their souls maybe gone. Yet their DNA and lust for battle still lives on within me." Kotetsu then returned the bow given to him by vex.

Then he was surprised at the mention of the Akatsuki. For Kotetsu along with Kunori, now led.the new age akatsuki group in hope of bringing down the tyrannical governments of the shinobi world. "I am sorry to say" with just a slight pause of hesitation he continued his sentence, "Your friend no longer exists, or at least in the akatsuki ranks"

Then with a shake of his head, he reassured Vex, "You have no worries of me reporting your thoughts, for I think it wrongful to supress others thoughts and beliefs, unless it is hurtful or dangerous to the people you wish to protect."

He then walked a few feet to where a tree was destroyed and sat upon the stump. "Also you have no worries," he was a little hesitant to continue, because the the group is labeled as.criminals. "For I am one of the new leaders of the Akatsuki. So I don't think it wise to turn you in"

His head now swiveled to gaze back up on the water nearby, "But anyways, why is it that you want to be apart of such a group, that is.labeled as criminals and to kill on site? Also our goals aren't as they used to be, of capturing the tailed beasts"
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 0:32

Vex followed slowly and sat beside the man, taking in all that he had said. " hm... Then i do not know where my friend might be today, and i find it coincidental that you now lead the akatsuki and I have been looking to join them for years..."

Vex listened to the question that was given to him, and after a moment of thought continued his thought's into words.

"They just seem free, unrestricted by the senseless laws of the villages. Unbound by rules, they follow their fates and forge their own destiny's. That is how i have always wanted to live, for i find the kages and the villages to be corrupt, distraught and following blindly leaders who do not own up to their mistakes or acknowledge their people as equals. That is why i wanted to join the akatsuki, freedom..."

He looked over at the other and felt a strong sense of leadership from the man, more so than he had with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 0:58

A grin appeared on his face at the thought of there meeting a coincidence. "It could be purely coincidental, or just destiny" Kotetsu couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the thought, "But I highlyy doubt In the destiny part. Mainly because people create their own"

Then referring back to Vec's answer to his earlier question. "That is exactly our beliefs." With determination in his voice now, "We are now set on taking down the governments and Kages that so call lead the villages,. Which in truth, they dictate the villages by hiding their actions and placing blame for bad decisions on others"

Now looking directly at the shinobi he said, "As for you joining" he continued after a brief pause, "I see no problem in you joining, although I will have to introduce you to the other leader and have her, okay it as well"

A friendly smile shown across his face at the thought of gaining a new recruit to his organization. "But anyways if you did join, could you, or would you, strike down any who oppose us. Including from the leaf village, and including your sensei, the Homage?"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 5:42

Kunori had parted with her partner, telling him she would soon be with him again that she needed to attend to something. Instead of heading straight to the Leaf-Village, she took a longer path that would lead her to the village eventually.

She had gone to the 'hideout', an old shack she had taken to living too after fleeing from her home, to pick up her companion Hikari, a ninja dog. After gathering a few things as well as Hikari, Kunori was on her way to the village.

Thoughts of the Akatsuki and their goals filled her head, pushing a smile to her face. She had never felt this 'glee' before and it was rather intriguing.

I wonder where Kotetsu will be.... she thought as she neared the entrance, at her heals, the dog growled it's neck fur bristling in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 20:32

Vex watched the man warily at first and then strengthened his resolve.

" I am a man who will fight and kill for anything i believe in, but sadly the only people who have ever shown me kindness in fact appear to be my team mates and my Hokage. I would strike down every man and woman in the leaf village if i had too, but them? No i would not touch them, i am afraid it would take much training and conditioning on my part in order for me to be able to do that."

Vex frowned and looked to the ground, he was still a bit young, so the idea of doing such things were new to him,  but even so, he was certain that the ideals of the Akatsuki aligned with his own, and he was sure that he could create a new home within their ranks should he join.

" I am not sure how soon I would be able to join you , I am watched like a hawk these days, they know i am unpredictable and could be dangerous to the village, the Hokage is doubly cautious, not wishing for me to follow a "darker path" Though i disagree with him whole heartedly."  

Vex's crimson eyes shined in the suns rays and he deactivated his Mangekyo Sharingan, immediatly feeling drained after having used it for such a long amount of time.

" besides..." he continued. " I still have much to learn..."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 22:33

Kotetsu replied, "That is good. You still may be a bit young, yet seem wise beyond your years." He couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle, mainly because Vex's words were similar yet opposite to his emotions at the time of his defect. He too, knew he must train stronger in order to.perform their goals, yet knew, any chance he got would try and kill the Mizukage without hesitation.

Then referring back to his statement, "You are young, yet have a big belief, that could easily get you killed, and yet in my eyes and from what you say. You secretly try to seek out a way of completing your tasks" talking about vex seeking to join the akatsuki and to become stronger.

Kotetsu couldn't help but to grin at the shinobi's remark of him being watched, "That wouldn't be a problem. It shouldn't be too hard to get you out." Pausing briefly to use a hand to motion around them, "It seems their are none watching.at the moment. I guess the Hokage is busy these days and his forces must be thinned or busy themselves at the moment."

He then took his Bloody Fenrir Mask and put it back on his face, "But you can't be too careful I guess" It was then he sensed a friendly presence, not to far off. Which made him jump up and motion to Vex, "Let's go, There person I...well now we were waiting on, is here" Kotetsu didn't wait to see if Vex was following but instead started heading off in the direction of Kunori at half speed.
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 22:39

Spotting her partner, Kunori began to walk again in the direction of Kotetsu. Her eyes were shielded and dark as they landed on him. Her companion remained at her heals, his neck fur still bristling.

"Hello Kotetsu-kun." as she spoke she gave a slight bow when she paused, this time a few feet away from him, her eyes drifted over to the man behind Kotetsu, and a frown danced across her face. "Who is he?" she nearly hissed the words, straightening her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trespasser in the Leaf   Trespasser in the Leaf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trespasser in the Leaf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next