Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VirulentFiend
Anonymous

Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site Empty
PostSubject: Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site   Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul - 21:57

Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site GheI5LfHome || ☾ Plot && Characters || ☾ Applications Welcome to Wolfsbane and Verbain, we are a TVD Season 4 AU roleplay site open for almost a year!! We integrate all the good things about Season 4 plus The Originals and Beyond! Don't fancy being a canon from the show? We offer many site exclusives and customs are welcome! Come on, take a bite! Feel the poison.————————  With the veil down and every dead soul now walking the streets of Mystic Falls, who will gain control? Bonnie has let the expression take hold of her. Will she sucumb or fight it? With the cure still undiscovered, who would change the balance of the unknown? With a new witch, Hazel, intending on restoring the balance and Klaus fighting for control of New Orleans, who will prevail and who will fall? Roles we currently require are: Kol Mikaelson, Mikael Mikaelson & Camille O' Connell
Back to top Go down

Wolfsbane & Verbain: An AU TVD/TO RP Site
Page 1 of 1