Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

The Serene Sands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 22:27

Kunori fell silent as she listened to the two talk, then flopped down on the sand, her akatsuki robes still damp.

As she stared at the sky, her mind began to roam and soon she wasn't listening to the two males. If only I can remember what it was my Aunt told me those days she held class with me.... She spoke of an odd aura.... Mmm soon she got a distant look and her eye and her breathing calmed. I wonder if it was... could it?? mmh"

She soon released a faint sigh and sat up, staring off into the Desert.. "THAT'S IT!" she shouted and was instantly up on her feet, pointing directly at Hasme. "That aura, I remember what my Aunt said now, there are a few select people in the world called jinchūriki, they all carry a different kind of chakra along side their own."

she turned and faced her partner, "Along side the studies I did with my Aunt, I was reading into the Akatsuki and what they did all those years ago.. they were after those with the tailed beasts locked into them... Each carried a strange aura and attitude about them"
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 22:34

Hasme lowered his head so his straw hat covered his eyes when he moved his head enough for the two people to see his eyes A large amount of killer intent came from him and covered a few miles around but in a heartbeat it was gone "Good guess!" he said like nothing had just happened and a smile "You're right i have a tailed beast inside me." he takes off his top cloth again "Don't misunderstand It is a power i cannot control nor do i wish to. I received these scars when it ran rampant one day. The tailed beast inside of me is a curse nothing more." He threw his top back on and turned his back to them and moved his straw hat back down t cover his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 0:37

Kotetsu pondered a moment at the thought of this man having a tailed beast sealed in him. "Its not the power of the curse, yet the power you give the curse" he seemed irritated at hasme's pessimistic attitude. "For the fear of suffering is far worse than the actual suffering itself, you need to use your emotions and always remember this poem."

He only.paused briefly before quoting it, "I have a curse, I have a gift, I'm a monster, I'm more than human. My touch is lethal, my touch is power. I am their weapon, I will fight back." He once again motioned to the lands around him "Remember that, a curse can be a blessing, it just depends on how you look at it. You were chosen for a reason to hold a tailed beast inside of you."

Then referring to the quote, the being their weapons and fighting back, "And you say it is a curse when you can use the power bestowed upon you to make things right, to put an end to the people who placed the creature inside you."
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 3:07

Her eyes widened in slight surprise. "I was right?" she cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes. Thinking carefully, she decided to press the matter of how many were around

"How many of you are out here? or within the sand? I mean." she folded her arms across her chest, before narrowing her gaze at Kotetsu. "if he cannot control this curse.. or blessing as you put it, what of those that cross his path when he's all crazed?"
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 4:18

"People say curses are blessing in disguise I for one do not believe in such philosophy. We could go on for hours arguing about it but lets stop there." He said in a light voice with a slight smile. "As for going crazed i haven't gone crazed in a very long time." He said reminiscing about the past "Those who do though most dont live to tell..." there was silence for several moments before he spoke again as if thinking something threw "Would you like to see it?' He asked the girl seeing that she was curious about the monster inside him.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 5:22

Kotetsu nodded his head in agreement to drop the case but once hearing of what Hasme said to Kunori, a smile stretched across his face at the thought of being able to witness the power of a tailed beast.

As he said nothing kotetsu was waiting on a reply from Kunori, hoping she would say yes. In his time as a Kiri shinobi, he heard many rumors and tells of the tailed beasts and was even taught to sense the tailed beasts chakara that used to belong to his land, in case a jinchuriki defected.
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 2:25

She smirked darkly as she thought, I might get a chance to fight him then.

"Certainly... Seeing an actual tailed beast might be fun and assuming that you cannot control it and you go on a crazed rampage, I get to knock you on the head for splashing me" she spoke with a flat voice and an emotionless expression, though excitement bubbled deep in her stomac.
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 22:18

"I doubt you could stop it but go ahead and try. Don't say i didn't warn you." Hasme said with a slight smile. He made hand signs in a slow motion not trying to rush then said "Play possum jutsu." And he was knocked out cold. It was several seconds before the sand around him started to gather around his body. the sand started coating the right side of his body making his right side into the form of a beast. The arm was transformed into a giant tonooki arm with razor sharp claws and think arms, while the leg was turning into a larger version of a tonnoki leg except it had points coming out of spots in the legs. The right side of his head also was very much beast like. The beast that was no longer Hasme, stood up on its hind legs and howled "Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" and it launched itself at the man and women infront of it
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Feb - 22:36

Kotetsu's face shown with a grin, as he felt the surge of chakara radiate from the being. He briefly mentioned to Kunori, "Look, another abomination attempt to create a better shinobi. The government will learn to stop forcing things on the villagers"

Then turning his full attention back to the being, he stated aloud, enthusiastically, "This should be fun" his demeanor seemed calm and determined that it shouldn't be to.hard to spar.

It wasn't until the beast was right upon them that he side stepped and spun to left, towards the water and out of the direct path of him. Which then, his hands began weaving signs, ready to unleash a.jutsu. Yet waiting for the right time.
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 7:54

Kunori leapt out of the way, her eyes narrowed sharply, but wild. As she landed she pulled our her katana and angled it at the beast.

"Oh he's cute" She grinned, speaking with a sarcastic tone before laughing. "You are right Kotetsu, this should be fun.."
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 20:34

As the monster launched sand was still attacking to Hasme's body to the point where it was starting to put sand on his left leg. As the two shinobi's jumped away the beast looked between the two and not being able to decide which of the two to go after, it shoved its right arm into the sand. As it went down 20 meters the arm split in two and one went in each direction. It was a few moments before arms came up under both the shinobi. At this point sand has reached Hasme's Knee
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 22:10

Kotetsu noticed the monster thrust his arm in the ground, So he chooses to hide his movements underground. hr thought to himself, as if anticipating at attack.

His hands weaved a few more signs before holding the last one.It wasn't until then that he started to feel movement under his.feet. So while continuing to hold the sign, he jumped backwards to dodge the attack. Where he landed onto the waters surface.

To where he then said, "Water release: Rising Water Slicer". Which in turn a jet of water, which was drawn from the water source, ripped through the ground in attempt to cut through the arm and if successful was directly inline to head towards the beast as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb - 20:26

Kunori leapt out of the way and landed on the surface of the water, a distance away from her partner, her eyes were watching the beast, judging on how she should make her move.. - This was how she was trained, sit back and watch then attack.

She kept her sword drawn and her eyes narrowed. Movements underground, sand covering his body.. I doubt anything can penetrate that cloak
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb - 21:17

As the slice of water went into the ground Hasme's body jumped high above the ground but the arm was not there, But the arm following the man was still moving being remotely controlled by the beast. As the beast landed 20 meters away from the men and women the amount of sand incoming onto Hasme's body increased exponentially. In a matter of moments the beast had its arm back and sand then covered Hasme's left leg so the only thing left was his left arm. The beast launched itself at the man and women and made Hand signs. It launched Bullets of air at the man while also exstinding its right arm to try and grab the man.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 16:44

Kotetsu couldn't help but to scoff at the man's simple, direct attack, "What makes you think such a simple and direct tactic, such as that, will work on us".

While still channeling chakara through his feet, to stay a float, he weaved a medium amount of handseals before saying, "Giant Water Vortex." Then a large circle of water starts to form around Kotetsu, being gathered from the water under his feet and a small supply coming from his mouth.

Once it forms around him, it surges forward in attempt to intercept the wind bullets and arm. Yet before reaching the intended targets, Kotetsu forms a few lightning hand seals, and then channels electricity into the vortex as well, to increase its destructive power and an attempt to electrocute Hasme. Mainly due to the combination of lightning and the conductivity of water.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serene Sands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bordering lands :: The Desert-
Jump to: