Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Degan's Bo Staff !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Degan

Degan

Pisces Buffalo

Degan's Bo Staff ! Empty
PostSubject: Degan's Bo Staff !   Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 13:28

Name: Tsuchie kage's Iron Arm
Weapon or item?: Weapon ( A bo staff  created from a long shard of rock taken from the peak of IwaGakure's tallest mountain and infused with The element of earth. )
Special Effect(A-rank or higher, but this can be anything from having a element alignment, too increasing a Stat)- When this bo staff is within degan's hand's it recognizes him as the tsuchie kage and increases his chakra by 50 points.
Looks:Degan's Bo Staff ! Bo+staff+quick+and+
Degan's Bo Staff ! Bo____staff__by_morphinebeats-d5fjqjr

Purpose: The staff is given to the tsuchiekage upon appointment to the title , and the only purpose for this staff is to be a symbol for the people of iwagakure and to be a weapon used only when the village itself is invaded , at which point the staff may be used to protect iwakagure's people.

Description: The Tsuchiekage's Iron Arm is a weapon that the tsuchiekage is given upon his or her promotion , the only time the staff was ever used was by the first tsuchiekage when iwagakure  came under attack by rogue ninja, he fought on the front lines with the bo staff in order to protect the village , and ever since then the weapon has been banned from use unless the village is under attack in honor of the first tsuchiekage.

History: The Iron Arm was  once just a thin slab of rock atop iwagakure's highest mountain, the first tsuchiekage was atop this mountain, planning the making of the village hidden in rock when he came under attack by mysterious rogue ninja , in a split second decision he picked up a random slab of rock and used it as a staff against the ninja , beating each of them on his own. After the battle he thanked the slab of rock, and decided he would reward it, he used chakra and earth element's  to transform the rock slab into a delicate and magnificent BO staff, it is said that a part of the chakra he used is still infused within the staff to this day , and whenever a tsuchiekage pick's the weapon up they say they feel slightly empowered though this is just speculation.

( i wish to buy this for 300 ryo )
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Degan's Bo Staff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degan's Bo Staff !   Degan's Bo Staff ! I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 18:44

you will only have 33 ryo :3 but sure! approved
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Degan's Bo Staff !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center! :: Create an Item/weapon-
Jump to: