Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Master
Anonymous

Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) Empty
PostSubject: Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood)   Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 4:18

Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) TSCadmove_zpsd7a93559
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) TSC3Adlogo
After Earth was returned home, the Children of Time continued their lives and the Doctor was left alone, same as ever. Everything changed, though, when he found some of the Master's charts from that day on the Valiant. Finding a chart of the constellation of Kasterborous and E-Space, the Doctor went to inspect his discovery. What he found was both shocking and surprising - a generation ship with thousands of Time Lords and Ladies known as the Hand of Time, locked in stasis. When he jerked the ship from the temporal gate of E-Space, it acted as a galactic sling-shot, releasing the universe again and allowing him to take the Time Lords back to the remains of Gallifrey.

This Hand of Time – the faithful, the rogues, the leftovers – were those who had followed Romana to this generation ship at the end of the Time War. With Gallifrey under a new President, this ‘reborn’ Rassilon, Romana did what she could to save some of her people and her planet. Now released, the Hand of Time is free to slowly start rebuilding their people with what's left of the Time Lords, the Outsiders, and the Sisterhood of Karn all living together on the generation ship.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth, Torchwood has gone global, UNIT is blossoming, and the mysterious Forge is growing powerful underground. In addition, the effects of the energy released from the 'galactic sling-shot' has produced interesting events. The energy apparently had a sort of drawback on anyone that had been involved with space and time. The effects included the return of those long thought gone: Rose and the Meta-Crisis Doctor, Owen and Tosh, memories for Donna...

However, the sling-shot of energy still echoed back through time, allowing the Master to grab on and escape the Time Lock. The Master escaped his death by regenerating and regaining his old TARDIS. Meanwhile, the Doctor, in his Eleventh incarnation, has discovered an impossible girl, Clara Oswald, who was born to save him. Clara helped him see just who he really was, and with his tenth incarnation and the War Doctor, stopped the Time War from ever happening. Now, the rest of his people lie in wait in a pocket universe for him to save them as well. The question of Trenzalore and the Silence still remains unanswered, but until then, there's plenty of travelling left to do...
Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood) DWLogocopy
RULES || FULL STORY || SHOW CANONS || SITE CANONS || APP || ADS
Back to top Go down

Time, Space, & Chips (doctor who/torchwood)
Page 1 of 1