Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

In Search Of A New Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kunori

Kunori

In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 18:43

Giving him a curt nod, she moved along the wall. Her eyes narrowed forth looking for signs of life. but saw none at the moment.

Deep in her mind she hoped they would run into some ninja and be able to fight them, maybe even lure them into joinin.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 22:40

Once upon the ledge, Kotetsu scanned the area as well, not seeing any enemies so far, but noticed a large door way that consisted of two oakwood doors. Not seeing any other entrance of windows on the section they are at he mentioned to Kunori. "I guess this is the only way in from here." With little thought he asked "how do you want to approach from here? Should we sneak in or bust down the door, and once inside, should we stick together or split up?"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 22:45

Once up on the ledge, she sat down and folded her legs together, sealing her eyes shut and calmed her breathing. Tossing his words around in her mind she thought deeply about how they should approach it.

Opening her eyes she stared at the door. It shouldn't be to hard to bust open, but if there is any trap it is most likely going to be set by how the door is open.... If we bust it open and there are people inside it'll make a louder noise then we wish it but if we sneak in, we could also be risking it with simple traps.. Looking to you, she smiled and stood up.

"Let us sneak in, if we are to bust the door it would make a unnecessary noise and alert anyone who is here, if there is. We also need to be careful there could be a trap that will launch if the door is tampered with."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 3:42

He nodded in agreement, "Yea I think that would be for the best" as he finished his sentence, he strolled up to the door and pondered momentarily. Mainly in how to safely get past safely and without drawing suspicion.

Once reaching the door, he gently rattled the handle of the door. In order to see if it was locked or unlocked. Using a mixture of his ten finger bullet jutsu and a dance, he uses his bone to make a couple needles that stuck out the tips of his finger. Which were he picked the lock on the door.

Where he then cracked the door and used the needle on his finger, to insert and run along the crack of the door. To check for any trip wires, that could cause a trap to be set off. Once he knew the door was clear, he opened it further but just enough for them to slip in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   In Search Of A New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search Of A New Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2