Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katherine Pierce
Anonymous

Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP Empty
PostSubject: Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP   Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 5:14

Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP 655ff081-87f3-4481-aa36-ffedb4f6592d_zps46c9d6b1
Niklaus, Elijah and Rebekah are all settled in the town, ready to reclaim what was once theirs. Klaus wants what Marcel has and he won't stop until he gets it. With Marcel claiming himself King of New Orleans, Klaus has decided to take matters into his own hands and do whatever it takes to not only take what's rightfully his, as in Marcel's current position in New Orleans, but he is also doing everything he can to protect Hayley and his unborn child from the witches in town.And if that wasn't enough, when Bonnie let the veil drop, it never closed so now the dead undead are roaming around town causing trouble and Silas and Qetsiyah have found themselves in the world and are taking everything they want and right now, it is Amara. Meanwhile, Stefan has finally mysteriously escaped the safe and no one knows who released him or why.

In the midst of everything going on in these two cities, Sam and Dean surprisingly haven't heard anything about the town Mystic Falls or the fact that vampires are running New Orleans at least not until recently. So, they are on their way to Mystic Falls to take care of every supernatural creature lingering in the towns. On top of that, Dean will have the surprise of his life when he finds out that he has a doppelganger living in the town. Will he be able to accept it or will he try to get rid of him, thinking he's a shapeshifter? Alex, Dean's doppelganger, on the other hand, thinks that Dean is actually impersonating him geiven the amount of people that have approached him, calling him Dean Winchester and he has come to Mystic Falls to confront the man named Dean but both Dean and Alex will have the surprise of their lives, realizing that they have not only a doppelganger but also they are family.

Also, the Angels have been kicked out of heaven due to Metatron tricking Castiel into doing so. So, now the Angels are left to find a way to get back and reclaim their rightful home and meanwhile the demons have managed to free Michael and Lucifer from the cage and restart the Apocalypse and Michael's new mission is to take Dean as his true vessel no matter what it takes so he and Sam can't plot to take him and Lucifer back to the cage. Do you have what it takes to survive in this crazy, messed up world?

http://bleedingheart.freeforums.net/

We need members, so come join in on all the fun! A lot of much needed Canons are available.
Back to top Go down

Bleeding Heart, a SPN, TVD and TO RP
Page 1 of 1