Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Anonymous

Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* Empty
PostSubject: Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom*   Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 3:29

Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom* 24v4idt

Under Lord Voldemort’s reign the Wizarding World has been living in fear. Muggleborns were being hunted and sold, Halfbloods were stuck in the middle forced to choose a side, Purebloods were either supporters or under watchful eye Blood Traitors. The Ministry of Magic is also under his control, nowhere is safe. No one is safe. Harry Potter has been held prisoner within the walls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry along with those students and teachers who oppose The Dark Lord’s Rule, these still believe in Albus Dumbledore’s values. The Order of Phoenix has devised a plan, with Christmas around the corner; it will be put into full action. Get Harry Potter out of Hogwarts.

Suspicions of gathering activity and defiance within the students of the school along with Severus Snape’s true loyalty extra eyes have been added into the school. But the Order’s plan has to work in order for their world to be saved, in order for the darkness to be lifted. Once The Boy Who Lived has been rescued, he along with Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger will continue Dumbledore’s goals of discovering and destroying Voldemort’s Horcruxes in order to weaken him. How will Lord Voldemort react when he learns that his enemy and lifeline has escaped? Too many questions and too many possibilities but there WILL be a war.

The time will come when the Death Eaters need to be overthrown and all will prepare, all will fight. Soon, Harry will have to make the choice: to live or to die.

*In great need of the following canons!

• NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM[/li]

• HESTIA JONES[/li]

• SCABIOR & SNATCHERS[/li]

• THE WEASLEYS[/li]

• ALECTO CARROW (we have an Amycus)[/li]And many more canons!

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Lie Ahead *Need Neville Longbottom*
Page 1 of 1