Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

infinity rising - au marvel rpg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
infinity
Anonymous

infinity rising - au marvel rpg Empty
PostSubject: infinity rising - au marvel rpg   infinity rising - au marvel rpg I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul - 1:04

infinity rising - au marvel rpg 30e1e378-8c05-4cb9-b076-7f1f768d8dd0

Its the start of a new year and the last great war is declared over. In a time of peace, mankind is blissfully unaware of coming threats.

From all corners of existence evil forces work against each other to gain control over humanity. The charismatic Victor von Doom, dictator of Latveria, works the political stage for world domination. Behind the scenes, HYDRA wraps its tentacles around every system of government and organized crime family in operation. To make matters worse, for the first time since the early 70's, rumors of mutant existence is reaching the airwaves and sighting are becoming more and more common.

Now, while a distracted and unaware humanity are fed on one at a time, what hope exists for its survival?

A quasi-governmental agency called S.H.I.E.L.D? The newly formed and leaderless Avengers? So called Heroes who must be deputized by the government in order to be placed on the payroll? Lone vigilantes out there taking justice in their own hands? A gateway left open to the realm of Asgard? Perhaps former members of the X-men banding together once more?

Humanity's chances of survival seem slim. The deck is stacked against The Empire City and the rest of the world...and deep in the cosmos a new danger is rising.

We are a group of literate, detailed, and highly plot driven writers who are looking for others to join in the fun.  Marvel canons and original characters are welcomed in this 616-Inspired AU where the plot will grow organically based on the input from all members!

PLOT - RULES - APP - LINK BACK
Back to top Go down

infinity rising - au marvel rpg
Page 1 of 1