Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Catnap. I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Catnap.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 1:34

Laughter rose from children that ran from a shop, an old shopkeeper at their heels waving a broom in the air swearing that he'd get their parents next time he saw them in the store.   Adults; mothers, fathers, uncles, and aunts moved about the streets as they began to finish up their last errand, bags of vegetables for tonight's dinner.

The sky above reflected a redish/orange tint giving the land of Wind a beautiful, relaxing feel to it, children were now being called in, herded in doors to wash up and eat their suppers.

Inside her office giving off small subtle snores was the young Kazekage, Katokari, who had her head resting on her folded arms that rested atop her desk.  Papers were stacked neatly to the side, only moving every so often as she shifted in her chair trying to regain some comfort.
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 23:19

Hasme was wondering threw the dessert knowing full where he was wanting to go. He was wearing a rugged multi-layered piece of cloth that he found near the boarder of the desert and also a hat made out of straw that he got when he helped out some farmers on his way there. Finally he had on a lower black robe.

After about three days of traveling he was in sight of his home village, Sunagakura. As he neared he realized that they were probably on watch for him even if it was almost five years ago. So instead of going in directly he decided to scale the wall on the opposite side of the village. After a narrow wall scaling and guard avoiding moment he was inside the village walking threw market stalls.

He didn't really know what he was doing back in the village but he just felt like coming back. He took an apple from a vendor when he passed and the vender didn't even see him reach out and take it. As he neared the center of the market he stopped and a dark look crossed his face. "This is where it happened." He thought to himself. He looked up at the sky with a sad look on his face but it only lasted a moment as he headed towards the Kage building.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 23:25

Stretching out her arms, katokari knocked over the stack of papers as well as a cup that fell with a THUD causing her to wake up.

Sitting up she yawned and rubbed her eyes, before spinning around in her chair and looking out the window, her eyes narrowed down onto the land a smile touched her face but soon faded away and she swiveled back to face her desk before standing and moving to the papers.

Oh joy.... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 23:58

Hasme was practically almost to the kage building when he deiced to bring second apple. He went to a nearby stand that soled fruit and he asked for an apple. then he moved off towards the Kage Building.

As he goes by the entrance he guess it is being watched but not completely sure so instead of going threw the front of the building, he silently climbs the side and crouches on an open window. As he looks in the window he sees his old friend Katokari. "Yo! Hey kato!" he calls her by the nick name he gave her all those years ago. He says cheerfully "Doesing look like you changed a day!" He exclaims with a smile
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 0:05

hearing a voice maybe her jump she was sure she had been alone falling back she tilted her head up and looked at the window before grinning ear to ear.

"Hasme!" her eyes widened as she grabbed the cup on the floor and chucked it at him. "You scared me, you big goof." Narrowing her eyes but a grin stretched itself across her face. "You might as well come in," she spoke as she stood up brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 0:23

Hasme was taking a bit out of the apple he was eating when Kato chucked the cup at him, it hit him right in the stomach and he almost fell forward and landed on his face clutching his stomach"Your so cruel" he says in a breathless voice. After catching his breath he sits up and asks "Shouldn't you be capturing me. I manage to take one of some Careless shinobi and i see im in it. Though the picture is from five years back."
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 1:08

"An old friend and teammate is not someone to fear" she spoke as she scooped up the papers and set it on the table. "Besides, why should I fear you?"

Asking the question she leaned against the desk and stared you straight in the eyes. Shrugging her lithe shoulders she tossed her head back and glared at the ceiling "though I am frustrated that you didn't come through the door..." remembering that she had just been sleeping despite him being my teammate.. he could have tried killing me if I was asleep when he came in
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 6:11

"Who said anything about fearing me?" he said with a glint in his eyes "also i couldn't use the door i don't know if someone was looking out for me!" He said like he was just accused of something.

"So i was wondering how you are holding up these days, considering your new job." He said with a slight smile He sat crouched just below the window. Half listening to Kato and half remembering the day that pretty much ruined his life.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 23:52

She kept her eyes on you. "My new job..... It's interesting, but with Himura at my side it makes things easier.. The elders still seem to watch my every step though.."

frowning she looked away.. "what are you doing her Hasme? just a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 3:27

"Whaat? i cant come and visit my own village and say hello to some old fronds?" he says with mock surprise "You are so cruel these day Kato!" Hasme takes another bite of his apple savoring it then finally swallows it. "They'res rumors going around the lands these days, about a group called the akatsuki. I dont know whats going on with them but i have a very bad feeling about them. You should know from experience what a bad feeling means, especially from me." Hasme says with a little bored look. while eyes a bottle of sake that was on kato's desk. "If i find out anything else ill let you know." he says with the same exspression as he takes the cap off the sake bottle and sniffs it. "So, want to share a drink?" He says with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 14:53

Katokari listened carefully to each of his words, her mind processing each one individually. When he finished she smiled at him and moved over behind the desk and sat a little ways away from him.

"An old friend doesn't need permission to visit, you are always welcome here Hasme, it's your village as well." she gave a heavy sigh and pressed her head against the wall. "These... Akatsuki" she spoke gently.

"I wonder what they plan on doing this time..." her eyes clouded for a moment, but then returned to normal when he asked her if she'd like to share a drink. "I'd love to Hasme."
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 20:13

As hasme was pouring sake into the cup that he picked up from the floor he handed it to kato. while he took the bottle and made his way to the the window sill one leg perched on the sill and the other keeping his balance on the floor. He took the sake bottle and drank straight from it with some spilling down the sides of his face. "I wish every one in the village shared your attitude. While im here the people who put the fire inside me and you will watch and wait for there chance to take the fire back. After this im gonna leave the village and continue journeying. Any messages you want me to take to a fare away land?" He said the last sentence with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 1:30

She gave you a longing look, "It's funny, before they asked me to be the kage I thought of running off from the village to, but I suppose they got me before I could.." she then stood up and stretched her arms over her head.

"And in time, the village will come to accept you." she smiled then frowned. "No messages I can think of." she bit her lip before drinking the sake in the cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catnap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catnap.   Catnap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catnap.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The World :: Wind Country :: Sunagakura no sato :: Kazekage's Office-
Jump to: