Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Tenrai-Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

Tenrai-Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Tenrai-Kaguya   Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan - 3:00

Name:Tenrai Kaguya(Divine Kaguya)
Symbol:None
History:The clan came to be under the orders of the dictator Mizukage, in search of making the perfect shinobi/soldier.He wanted to bring back the ruthless and bloodthirsty kaguya clan, back from extinction, yet while trying to advance their abilities. He sent anbu teams to kidnap children of all ages, to have them experimented on and injected with DNA from a kaguya cadaver and other clan DNA and blood. After countless trial and errors, and infant boy named Kotetsu with AB+ blood showed the kaguyan trait of bone manipulation with the addition of being able to liquify his bones, thanks to the hozuki DNA and blood injected and transplanted into him. Thus they gave the boy the new name of Kotetsu Tenrai-Kaguya, and proclaimed him leader of the new clan to come.
Population:Unknown, there may be other Experiments(other people can use this clan)
Kekai Genkai:Same as the original kaguyan kekai genkai but are able to liquify own bones as hardening thanks to the hozuki dna/abilities
Strengths:(+1tai)(+1Buki)
Weaknesses:(-1 Sealing)(-1gen)
Clan Justu:

Name: Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru | Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Type: Kekkei Genkai - Taijutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Clan: Kaguya
Chakara Cost: 50
Description: Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru is a technique used by the members of the Kaguya clan. The user can modify and pull out their own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper.

Name: Karamatsu no Mai | Dance of the Larch
Type: Kekkei Genkai - Taijutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Clan: Kaguya
Chakara Cost: 25
Description: Karamatsu no Mai is a technique used by the members of the Kaguya clan. The user uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. These spines appear to be branches off their pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. The user is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. They can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes them basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to them, they would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Name : Teshi Sendan | Drilling Finger Bullets
Type : Taijutsu
Element : Kekkei Genkai
Duration : Instant
Chakra Cost : 2 per bullet
Role Play Description :Teshi Sendani is a technique used by the members of the Kaguya clan. Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones regenerate after release, this technique can be used in succession.
Special Notes :

Name : Yanagi no Mai - Dance of the Willows
Duration : Instant/Maintained
Chakra Cost : 10
Role Play Description : Yanagi no Mai is a form of Taijutsu. It is the first of five dance forms. Using his ability to manipulate his bone structure, a Kaguya will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of his/her hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, he will then impale his opponents.
Special Notes :(Can make multiple which can pretrude from appendages)

Name : Tsubaki no Mai - Dance of the Camellia
Role Play Description :Tsubaki no Mai is a technique used by the members of the Kaguya clan. The user performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either their right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since they can increase and compress the density of their bones, they can make the sword harder than steel. The user then uses the sword to fight; their style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. They is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.
Special Notes : Thanks to their new abilities. The clans member may also soften the blade while extracting it at certain points, in order to bend and make other weapons such as sickle (one handed size)

Name : Hone no Bunshin
Type : Ninjutsu
Element : Kekei Genkai
Description:Like many elemental style clones, the user creates skeletons that appear and using genjutsu quickly gain skin, and take the exact looks of the user. This clone can take more hits than usual (2-3) but are slower than most other clones, when they are destroyed they fall into a pile of bones and do the *poof*
Special Notes :

Name : Dance of the Larch (Karamatsu no Mai)
Element : Kekkei genkai
Chakra Cost : 25
Role Play Description :The third of Tenrai-Kaguya’s five dances. In this stage, bones will pop out of their body. The stronger the enemy’s attack, the stronger the counter attack and that may cause severe damages.
Special Notes : Can also trap opponents arms/legs

Name : Dance of the Clematis; Vine (Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru):
Chakra cost: 25
Role Play Description :This is the first half of the clans fourth dance. They can modify and pull out their spinal column. This weapon is very flexible that caused difficulty to dodge.
Special Notes :

Name : Dance of the Clematis; Flower (Tessenka no Mai: Hana):
Element : Kekkei-Genkai
Chakra Cost : 50
Role Play Description :The second form of the clans fourth dance. All the power of Shikotsumyasu is concentrated to form a flower bones.
Special Notes :

Name : Dance of the Seeding Fern (Sawarabi no Mai):
Chakra Cost : 75 to activate + 25 per turn
Role Play Description : The last dance (the fifth) dance of their total five dances. In this stage, there will be thousand bones rising from the ground to attack the enemy. If the enemy could escape, then the user can become one with the bones and attack his enemy.
Special Notes :

Last edited by Kotetsu on Fri 6 Feb - 3:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rarda Yana

Rarda Yana

Tenrai-Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai-Kaguya   Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan - 4:03

Clan Approved, write up the jutsu soon so that we may review it as well.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Tenrai-Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai-Kaguya   Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 0:56

Jutsu's approved, thank you for filling them out :P
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tenrai-Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai-Kaguya   Tenrai-Kaguya I_icon_minitime