Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LostLightW
Anonymous

Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! Empty
PostSubject: Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come!   Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 2:13

Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come! 6B8Qvcs
A world plunged into darkness, and an old enemy on the horizon

~HOME~ ~ADVERTISING~

For over two millennia, Pern has been living in darkness, only guided by a planet-wide Aurora Borealis referred to as the "Last Dragon Song". For over two Millennia, dragons have been extinct, and now, in the present day on Pern, an old enemy has returned. The Red Star, the planet thought to have been moved away long ago returned to it's old position. And what do the Watchers do? Nothing. What can they do? With most of Pern's population gathered in Nerat Hold, and nothing to fight Thread with, they can only do what they know best.

Blame the Free Folk.

What our Pern has to offer:

A dragon hatching, the first one in millennia, kindly delivered by Brown Orphath.
A chance for Rebellion in Nerat Hold
A Chance for Players to play one of the key members of the council
A Dragon Equivalent Impressible Creature
A brand new site, ready to welcome players who may or may NOT have experience with Pern
A reclaim-the-Weyr plot, where actions and discoveries will change the place your characters live!

And much, much more!

We welcome new ideas! We welcome all kinds of characters, and everyone will have equal opportunities!
Back to top Go down

Lost Light Weyr: The dawn will come!
Page 1 of 1