Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Rai Vertigo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Rai Vertigo Empty
PostSubject: Rai Vertigo   Rai Vertigo I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 3:04

Name(required): Rai Vertigo
Clan(optional): Vertigo Clan
Age(Required): 18
Species(Required): Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Blood Type: B
Date Of Birth: 09/09
Character Personality:
Rai is now a simple man. He likes to read, sleep, and eat. Most he see him and talk to him call him simple. He himself would agree with them. He is one that lacks true ambition, he has no desire to crush an enemy under his feet. His only desire in life is to live an easy one maybe with a pretty girl. One without war, without conquest, without struggle. He is a believer that the ends justifies the means. That if it means the overall safety of the majority would be saved by the temporary displeasure of that same majority, Rai would stand beside the choice. Rai also believes in the sanctity of a contract or a verbal agreement. Once the deal has been struck it will take a lot of convincing to make Rai let go of the deal or to go back on his word.

Rai is almost never seen without his trademark smile. It is always seen on his face whether he is breaking down a ninja's plan, peeping on women, or vivdly describing his wildest fantasies in front of anyone he will always keep a wide innocent smile on his face. Rai is also very hard to anger, due to the fact that he is very laid back. Unfortunately Rai is also very lazy. He will do almost whatever it takes to avoid work but unfortunately he usually fails. Rai is no above using his signature innocent smile and supposed 'good looks' to get whatever he needs to do done, and will do it if it makes his life easier.

Rai enjoys experimenting. This can range from a person's reaction to a simple phrase or the development of a new technique that can be used for battle. Due to this Rai is the kind of person whom when not under oath will say whatever comes to mind. no only that he will drop everything in order to sate his curiosity.

Looks and Appearance

Spoiler:

Body Type/Looks:  Rai is a relatively short young boy. Standing at 5' 5" he tends to be smaller  than a lot of his comrades. Last time he checked he weighed around 145lbs. He has long hair that covers his eyes, ears and the back of his neck. He has blue eyes that many barely see under his hair. Most of the time he can be seen holding a umbrella in his hands. He also tends wear a his a martial artist robe. The shirt is red and has what looks to be stitch work all across it. The sleeves are rolled up revealing Rai's arms whenever he is in the middle of research. He also wears a bead necklace as accessories. His necklace also seems to have what looks like the teeth of an animal in the them. While Rai couldn't tell you what they were exactly they look to be from a bear.

When Rai is on his personal time he tends to wear a T-shirt. Usually it is covered with some sort of graphic design or may be some sort of advertisement for a nearby business/band. Most times it is just a blank T-Shirt. Under it he wears a pair of blue jeans due to his skinny body type they tend to be skinny jeans though to the naked eye he seems to be wearing normal fit. On his feet he can be seen wearing not just regular sneakers but the latest pair on the market... from three years ago.

When Rai is entering any formal event he tends to try and look more mature than he usually does. He commits himself to the formal wear and will wear a charcoal black suit with matching black dress shoes. His accessories include a pair of black shades that sits comfortably on his face and a silver watch that is always sliding up and down Rai's wrist.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 145lbs
Makeup/Facepaint: N/A
Hairstyle(s):

Fear(s)(Optional):
Strength(s)(Required): Ninjutsu, Competitive eating, Getting out of work
Weakness(es)(Required): Food, Food, Food, Food, Genjutsu, Food, Women (holding food)
Personal Quote(Optional): "If you break the rules, then I'll break you like you broke my heart."

History(required):

Infancy:

Many shinobi have humble beginnings of loss at young age. Rai was no different, in the stage of infantry he was taken by a secret group of shinobi. Their goal was to perform a dark jutsu which could truly give eternal life but it came at a coss. Each shinobi had to collect the hearts of 5 powerful shinobi infants of pure chakra nature and sacrifice them to the ritual jutsu. Taking Rai they identified him as a wind nature shinobi, like the other children he had an abundance of chakra. The group had possession of Rai for around a month before they began to perform the jutsu.

The shinobi began to stab the infants. Starting with fire, then earth, then when he came to water, he stood over Rai. Lifting the kunai the shinobi began to bring down the kunai pointing at Rai’s soft chest. Luckily the kunai only scratched his chest. The shinobi on the other hand fell to the ground, his neck snapped. Behind the shinobi stood a giant monkey. No, not kidding a giant monkey. The monkey lifted Rai from the ritual pedestal and handed him to a familiar man with a shinobi headband. It was Rai’s father. Rai was still too young to understand what was being said but what he did know was that he wasn’t exactly in the safest place even if he was in his father’s arms. His father seemed to exchange words with a strange dark errie voice that still haunted Rai’s mind to this day. Then Kumagwa was handed to his mother who handed him to a monkey that took him and the other shinobi children home.

Hours passed, Rai stayed in his house alone with a single shinobi monkey. The monkey did entertain Rai for an hour or two but it was obvious even to the 2 month old that something was wrong. And unfortunately for Rai he was right. Coming through the door was his father being supported by his mother. His father had multiple stab wounds in the back and his skin was as white as snow. His mother who also looked pale only had one arm. Her left arm was only a stub where her entire forearm once was. The moment they came in the father lifted from the mother’s grasp and hobbled over to Rai. Looking at his son Rai’s father smiled, and placed a long chain neclace next to Rai before finally passing away. His mother had passed out once the father let go, the shinobi monkey moved to take care of Rai’s mother and tried to do the same for his father. Unfortunately Rai was aware of the truth before the monkeys and was the first to cry out. Rai had lost his father.

Childhood:

Like everyone else Rai was a relatively happy kid. He enrolled in the ninja academy and like most he did well. He never really had much problem doing anything or so people would think. Though he never had any real stress or any tangible reason he was alway protective of his mother. His mother though she had lost both her husband and her left arm she had never quit being a shinobi and not only did she not quit she started to become infamous as the one handed demonic siren of the leaf.

In fact she made sure to encourage Rai to be like his father, to be a strong shinobi and make the name Rai feared. Unfortunately Rai still being a young child didn’t care much about being well known but he did care about his mother’s wishes and well being. Seeing as he was the one who took care of her wounds and was trained by her after ninja academy, he couldn’t help but worry about her when she came back late at night after a 2 day mission with her one good arm bleeding profusely.

Either way, Rai did what he could to make life easy for his mother. He cooked and cleaned, and treated his mother wounds and in turn she made the money for the household and trained him after school. It was a relatively simple setup and a easy one. It wasn't until he turned 14 did Rai graduate the shinobi academy and his mother retired from being a shinobi to being a florist.

Family(Required/optional): Vertigo
Father(Required): Kaiser Vertigo
Mother(Required): Akiza Vertigo
Brother(s)(If any): Kain Vertigo
Sister(s)(If any): Isabelle Vertigo
Aunt(s)(if Any): Unknown
Uncle(s)(If any): Unknown
Significant Other(If any): N/A
Children(If any): N/A

Ninja Information

Birth Village: Sunagakure
Current Village: Sunagakure