Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Vertigo Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Vertigo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Vertigo Clan   Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 2:37

Name: Vertigo Clan
Symbol:
Spoiler:
History:From the deepest and darkest bogs in the land of the water there lived a giant salamander. This salamander was famous for constantly eating and killing all who dared to enter its territory and ruling the creatures within the forest. The salamander was rumored to have the ability to cure any disease or poison that entered a human's body by sipping on its blood. This of course brought many hunters to the land of the water in search of this creature. Unfortunately finding it wasn't that easy. The bog that it lived in was filled with dangerous and poisonous creatures. The area itself was considered to be uncharted territory on any map of the land of the water. Many who went in died of poisoning rather than being eaten. It soon became known as a hell hole where no one dared to go to, shinobi were exiled there as punishments for crimes. It wasn't until Kizuna Vertigo was exiled to the bog did the Vertigo clan really begin.

After being exiled from her small village miles from the bog for killing 5 men defending her sister she is sent into the bog. For the first few months she struggled to survive. She constantly found herself getting sick from the various toxins in the bog but for some reason she didn't die. Though on her first day she came into contact with a female shinobi who was also exiled with them. On her first week of them within the bog they ate only the meat of the dead creatures. No one truly knows for sure why, but she seemed to continue to live even though she continued to eat diseased meat. It wasn't long before they came into contact with the salamander. After and hour of intense hunting the lizard died to both the shinobi and Kizuna. She then ate and even developed a taste for the lizards, known as a salamander.

After a year later she developed a settlement in the bog. She gathered all the exiled men and women. Each one ate the meat of the salamanders. It wasn't until decades later after Kizuna died did the clan begin to form and they began to realize their immunity to poisons and their ability to utilize poisons. It wasn't long afterward until they began to work as mercenaries for other countries. The kage of kirigakure got word of this and while being angered that the clan wasn't offering their services to them ordered a genocide. The kage burned down the forest. Very few residents of the settlement escaped from the fire. Afterwards some of the clan began to travel around slowly dying out as they travel. The others in the clan attempted to fight back and are inevitably wiped out.The travelers even changed their name to avoid being attacked again. They now live scattered. Some still live in the land of whirlpool to this day.

Specialty:Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Kekai Genkai:Jaakuna karada & Toxin Release

Jaakuna Karada, meaning evil body, is a body type bloodline type that enables to user to manipulate and generate various forms of toxins. The members are capable of generate the toxins from any possible opening in their body, ranging from their mouth, to the pores in their skin. They can manipulate all existent toxins within their body, with a simple gesture. Their Justus are classified as toxin release and can be released in multiple forms, such as sludge, mist, or even liquid acid.

When using their poisonous abilities, they can use it in various ways. They can generate constructs and the type of poison is dependent varies on their choice. That said, they can generate toxins that would leave victims paralyzed temporarily, long term, create toxins that would gradually kill the affected, toxins that would have cause sensory malfunction - to mirror the effects of genjutsu - or any other possibly poisonous application. These poisons can be toxic enough to become acidic, being able to burn targets on contact.

The clan though is ineffective against one another. Those of the clan are completely immune to all forms of toxin - even new ones as they body can quickly adapt to the poison and not be affected. Along with manipulating and generate these poisons, the clan members can also remove and neutralize them on will. Whether clan members can remove and neutralize each others poison is also dependent on their mastery/chakra control though.

Strengths:Due to their experience as mercenaries, most shinobi of the Doku clan specialize in assassinations and tend to learn techniques that are related to poisons and weaponry much faster than the average shinobi. Not only that due to the fact that they come from an environment filled with thick trees and wetlands, the Vertigo clan can move through thick areas and small spaces with ease. They also specialize in high speed movement due to their fighting style relying on tiring out an opponent to allow the poison to circulate their bodies faster. Not only that they are known to live long lives and have strong vitality.

The clan's jutsus have a advantage against earth, wind, and lightning element jutsus. Mainly because wind spreads the poison's range, the poison is so toxic and acidic that it eats through the earth.

Weaknesses:Tend to be heavy drinkers and alcoholics. Alcohol, having methanol which can be poisonous, is one of the most effective liquids to them for energy.  The poisons generated also are largely affected by heat depending on the poison. Using fire can easily combust almost any poisonous gas generated. Water itself also can be used to dillute the potency of the poison or toxin entering the body (Though that can only work before the toxin hits the opponent).

Clan Justu:

Some but not all:

Last edited by Kumagawa on Tue 17 Feb - 8:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Vertigo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertigo Clan   Vertigo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 2:48

smack Approved Kuma. Well done :D!!!
'thrown up' my butt
Back to top Go down