Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayuri

Sayuri

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2   Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Aug - 4:21

Name:Parasitic Chakra worm
Specialty:Medical Ninjutsu
Element:Non elemental
Type:Offensive/Supplemental/
Range:Close
Speed:Fast
Size:12 inches
Duration:4
Cooldown:5 post
Description:A medical jutsu where sayuri touches the target an inserts a little of her chakra that sinks through the pores of her target the chakra then takes the form of a 12 inch worm  with very small  bunshin consciousness that traces out any toxin within the bottle and breaks it apart and purifies it into minerals and vitamins but when this jutsu is implanted into a target has no poison in their system the chakra worm gets confused so instead of seeking out poison it’s tries to return to it’s chakra source, so what the worm does is it goes into the targets chakra network and sees that it’s chakra and the network are incompatiable, the worm takes the incompatible chakra as a poison and starts to devour the chakra to try and purify the network, so it’s effect is eating the chakra of the target making jutsu use twice as taxing

Name:Eletrical Paralyze Surge
Specialty:Medical ninjutsu
Element:Lightning
Type:Offensive
Size:N/A
Duration:2 post
Cooldown:5 turns
Description:A medical ninjutsu, the human body is controlled by electrical signals from the brain, Sayuri created a medical ninjutsu where she creates lightning chakra in the palm of her hand and thrust it onto her target, the chakra moves within the targets body and creates an overwhelming shock within their body leaving them completely paralyzed for a brief period

Name:Wolf Fang Fist
Specialty:Ninjutsu
Range:Mid range – 15 feet top
Size:Wolf size
Duration:until hit or out of range
Cooldown:4 post
Description:A ninjutsu Sayuri developed while training with the Wolves of the Ookami mountain, wanting to create a technique to honor her friends, she created the wolf fang fist ninjutsu, a jutsu where Sayuri channels her chakra into her fist and throws a punch aimed at her opponent, the chakra will be sent out in a shroud of a wolf made completely of chakra that homes in on the opponent if the wolf is 15 feet from sayuri it will dispurse

Name:Wolf Fang Pack
Specialty:Senjutsu
Range:Mid range – 60 feet top
Size:Wolf size
Duration:until hit or out of range
Cooldown:8 post
Description:A powerful senjutsu attack Sayuri developed during her eight months of training at Ookami mountain, this senjutsu Is a variation of the wolf fang fist, where its fueled up by Senjutsu to enhance it, now instead of sending just one wolf of chakra Sayuri is sending out eight senjutsu chakra wolves forming an entire pack of wolves that home in on the opponent and does massive damage to the opponent if they all home in on him. this technique can endure many attacks only being stopped by a  rank A+ or S rank jutsu. These wolves have a range of 60 feet if it’s any further than 60 feet from sayuri they will disperse.

Name:Mystical Restoration
Specialty:Medical Ninjutsu
Type: Supplemental
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown:5 post
Description:A powerful medical ninjutsu that’s designed for healing people who have been through immense trauma like a bijuu extraction for example, what this technique does is open up the chakra network wider to allow more chakra within the person’s body, Sayuri then sends her chakra into the patients body to guide their chakra and her chakra into the cells of the patients body to restore and promote growth stabilizing their condition, while this technique is being done sayuri is unable to move at all or it disrupts the jutsu

Name:Chakra Chain
Specialty:Ninjutsu
Element: Non elemental
Range:Mid
Duration:2 post
Cooldown:5 turns
Description:Sayuri molds her chakra into chains which after being materialized from her body can be used for various purposes like physically restraining her opponent , using it as a means of transport and even offensively in battle Sayuri can send up to six chains at a time each extending up to 15 feet

Name:Sealing Summon Tattoo
Specialty:Sealing
Type:Supplemental
Duration:3 post
Cooldown:2 post after summoning object
Description: A sealing move created based on the principle of summoning jutsu a move that manipulates space and time to bring an object or creature to them this move allows sayuri to store weapons, medical equipment, scrolls in the back of her wrist via a sealing tattoo of a circle inside of a circle with a black star in the center, by thinking of the thing she wants that she has stored she can bring forth the object that she wants.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2   Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Aug - 2:15

accepted, but not sure how to tally up how much ryo you'll be spending.
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu 2
Page 1 of 1